believe. hope. imagine. dream. pray. cry. laugh. smile. LOVE.

24/3/11

y aquí en Madrid las estrellas brillan en un cielo tan contaminado, que no creo en tí


THIS LIFE DON’T LAST FOREVER, so tell me what we're waitin for. We're better off being together, than being miserable alone. Cause I've been there before and you've been there before, but together we can be alright. Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold, we hold eachother till we see the sunlight. So if you just hold my hand, baby I promise that I'll do all I can. Things will get better if you just hold my hand. Nothing can come between us if you just hold my hand. The nights are getting darker and there's no peace inside. SO WHY MAKE OUR LIVES HARDER BY FIGHTING LOVE, TONIGHT.

1 comentario:

  1. We're one mistake from being together, but let's not ask why it is not right. You won't be seventeen forever, so we can get away with this tonight.

    ResponderEliminar