believe. hope. imagine. dream. pray. cry. laugh. smile. LOVE.

24/11/10

cheerleading.

 m.


I'm seventeen, nearly eighteen. I'm like all other people of my age. I like being with friends, laughing, going out with them to the coolest pubs in the city centre; I also like shopping, I think clothes tell lots of things about people, and i love guessing how people could be by watching their shirts or pants ( yes, it maybe sound like if i'm the most nerd girl ever, but i swear it's interesting) I like reading magazines, I love photography and I also liked being photographed. I'm the leading cheerleader of the school, we are in the rugby team, and I love one of those hot guys, his name is Jack. His sooo hot, incredibly hoy; specially when, he finishes de match after being sweating for 2 long hours, he takes his shirt out shakes his hair..He's the hottest guy of school, and also de coolest. But, nothing can happen between Jack and me.
Although it's impossible something to happen, I have asked him today for his mobile, maybe he calls me tomorrow, and we'll meet to have dinner and speak. I'm trying to guess what will happen. IM NERVOUS! what shall i do? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario